It is the Microsoft product and it is released on 19 November 2007 in the market in beta version. Visual Studio is an IDE stands for integrated development Environment.
Visual Studio 2008 – Review
This is a software application tool that is developed to code in it and develop the applications. This version of Visual Studio 2008 9.0 supports the NET framework versions are 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5, all these are supported in this version. This software application supports the operating systems of Microsoft Windows 7, 10, XP, 8, 8.1 and Vista. This is also available in different languages that are; English, German, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Brazil, Spanish, Czech, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, and Turkish.
Visual Studio 2008 – Features
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express for SP1 offers several free tools so that even beginner developers can start programming without any problems. With the different modules of it, you’ll be able to create applications, websites, and even video games. Wait no longer, download for free. You can download the previous version of visual studio that is Visual Studio 2012 Free Download.
Microsoft Visual Studio is used for development of Microsoft products and the languages that are supported in the visual studio are C++, C#, asp.net, web application, IIS Express server by default and some others. Visual Studio provides the debugging tools, build in features and so many other facilities for the developer so that they get easy now in their development. You can download the latest version of visual studio IDE that Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 Free Download.
You can develop and design different application like, windows form application, web development applications, class design, UML diagrams, re-engineering etc. Also, You can design console applications, windows forms, and languages support are C++, C#, visual basic etc. It has the debugging features, and much more. Visual Studio has different editions that are Visual Studio Community, Professional, Enterprise, Test Professional, and Express. Also, The Visual Studio 2012 and the latest version has more editions that also includes Express for the web, express for windows, express for desktop, express team foundation server express, express for windows phone.
Visual Studio 2008
- It is code editor, where you can write code with color highlighting, and code suggestions also.
- In the visual studio, you can debug the code that you write, line by line and got a clear idea what is happening.
- Visual studio can design the structure from the code, that can be a class diagram, UML diagrams etc also.
- The documentation is matured and well explained.
- It supports multiple new languages also.
- Support .NET framework 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.
- You can design Database and its structure.
- Code IntelliSense Data connection support with DBMS also.
- Also MSDN Subscription.
- Debugging experience improved also.