Immunet 6 Free Antivirus is a cloud base anti-malware. The interface is quite simple. It is under a CISCO that is a networking company. There are two menus that are computer and product. The product has settings and updates. In the setting, you can set the number of things that are protection, cloud detection engines, ClamAV detection engine, general settings, scan settings, notification setting, connector settings, proxy settings, file types, etc. You can update the immune. You can test the malware files using the immunity it will detect the malware from them easily. It provides real-time protection.
You can do the custom scan and a full memory scan. custom scan provides the option that you can scan one specific folder. The interface is simple and normal. It does not use the memory, and CPU much higher. It is lightweight and best fast-performing the application. If a virus detected it shows that in the new window where they mark the red color for them and highlight. It takes a bit time to scan but it works accurately. File history has the detail of the files of malware that are detected in the scan.
You can also learn about the software from online documentation of the software. It is the cloud support community. The 2,285,427 members are using the immune antivirus. As it is lightweight so it has less memory. It only takes 10mb of a hard disk. It is much less than the other antivirus software applications. The amazing feature is that is working with another antivirus also. Normally another antivirus does not work with this antivirus but it has this feature too.
Immunet Free Antivirus Features
- It provides online protection.
- It detects the bots and blocks them.
- You can scan the network to protect from hackers.
- Also, you can scan the files, documents, and the whole computer.
- The documentation is clearly described in detail where you can learn about the imminent antivirus free.
- There are a number of community forums, where you can ask any issue you are facing they will help you.
- It is compatible with the existing antivirus.