After configuring the setting. we will perform an action on one device, it will execute on all of the devices at the same time. This is mostly helpful while you are developing web applications and testing the web pages on different devices. We can also control one device while using the multiple devices by selecting the device to which we need communication. This is the simple and easy tool that is most helpful to the front end developer users. they can debug the problem on one device. It can take screenshots on all devices and capture. Then save to the desktop where you can see all devices screens and all detail about that. It is available on Adobe official site and it is a free version.
Adobe Edge Inspect CC 2015 Features
- All devices require the application installed on it.
- The desktop has the background processing running on it.
- It is lightweight and fast performing application.
- It can also be configured in the text editor and run the application on the device.
- Can connect multiple devices to desktop application.
- You can view the changes made in code live in the device.
- Amazon Kindle Fire support.
- It performs one task on all of the devices.
- Commonly used for web applications testing on multiple devices.
- It is the application usually came with adobe creative suite but you can also install individually.
- It shows the runtime effects on different screens.
- Captures the screenshots that can help you to identify the issues, bugs.
- Ability to hide/show Edge Inspect UI on devices.
|Title:||Download Adobe Edge Inspect CC 2015|
|Added On||September 5, 2015 4:50 am|
|Updated On||September 10, 2019 2:01 pm|
|License Type:||Free Trial|
|Operating System:||Windows 10, 7, XP, Vista, 8, and 8.1|
|File Size:||226.02 MB|