CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017 is the tool that has currently over 50 Million active users of the CorelDraw graphics suite around the world. There are really two broad categories of users. The first one is we internally called graphic professionals they are either creative professionals, freelancers and create flyers, logos, designs with CorelDraw Graphics Suite. And the second one is production oriented designers such as sign makers, engravers etc.so these are peoples that create the Car wraps, billboards, specialty designs, etc. Coral Draw graphics suite is actually the leading graphics application in the production industries worldwide. Also, fashion and garment designers use CorelDraw graphics extensively as well as in the embroidery world. Overall graphic professionals use this software over five hours a day. Occasional graphics designers use CorelDraw graphics suite less than five hours a week, they are in sales and in or small medium-sized businesses.
Also, office users and enterprises use Corel Draw Graphics Suite extensively, mainly for the purpose of the enhanced PowerPoint presentations, making documents, online graphics as well as social media activities. Graphic suite 2017 will be officially released on 11th April 2017 with numerous new enhancements and now consisting of new tools that are highly efficient and productive. It now includes photo-paint which is our award-winning professional photo-editing. Corel font manager is also included; this is a product introduced in the previous version. Corel Power Trace enables you to convert low resolutions bitmaps into vector graphics, so you can go to any output media. The Corel website Creators enables our users to create websites. Corel connect is also an enhanced feature added it enables our users to access the content that is delivered with the CorelDraw the graphics suite.
Graphics suit is designed and made for Windows 10; it is also compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. So that if users still have a computer that hasn’t been upgraded to Windows 10 they can use it and they can install it easily and use the CorelDraw graphics suite without the problem. CorelDraw 2017 also supports the latest hardware devices that should have a very high resolution up to 5K plus ultra-high-resolution screen also to the touch screens to the latest generation as well as a new tool such as surface style. On the touch screen, you can now pinch and zoom, pan and zoom all in one gesture which is not possible before. It also included the full documentation of Corel Draw Graphics Suite as eBooks. Users can download them and install them on their eBook reader.
- Live Sketching is one of the best features which allow editing more easier.
- The capability of customizing the user interface in the workspace never possible before. You can look and change things as you want.
- It included interactive hints darker on the side. If we select another tool darker will change in real-time with also access to the explanation of how the feature work.
- Now Corel’s latest version provides us the enhanced pen and touches friendly interface.
- Now you can have the opportunity to enable the Tablet mode of CorelDraw 2017 on your device. Using this your buttons are larger and you can touch it by finger easily.
- In CorelDraw Graphics users have thousands of fonts installed and you can easily access them in an easy and natural way.
- Now you can use Multi-page layout functionality, so going from page to page. CorelDraw supports up to a thousand pages so you can create broachers, flyers with even and odd pages, etc.
- It now included a full-screen browser that helps you search digital content from the suite.
- Now you have the option to maintain color profiles while importing files from the external applications.
- It provides its user’s accuracy and flexibility in everything such as best quality designs, social media, broaches, etc.
- Now with the node editing features, now you can easily identify different node types and work with them easily.